Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boys will be boys...

I couldn't resist sharing this... My roomie, the shark whisperer, e-mailed me this afternoon to find out whether I had any objection to him hosting his weekly poker night at Big Brother House tonight, since their usual host is in Argentina. I, being the ideal roommate that I am, said "No problem.... As long as you invite some cute guys over."

As I settled in to watch my favs, Grey's Anatomy & October Road, the guys started arriving. I realized that my roomie failed his part of the bargain. No worries - I had McDreamy & McSteamy to keep me company. After October Road, I went to my room to check e-mails and play around on the computer. While surfing the net, I received a surprise phone call from Megan and had to go outside to speak to her because of the lousy reception in Big Brother House. I was out there for quite a while catching up on gossip. The call ended and it was time to go back inside. As I opened the door to BBH, I was greeted with a great big fart. Yep, one of the poker guys let one rip as I walked in the door. After a lot of chuckling and someone trying to blame me, I fled to my room. I guess boys will be boys...

1 Comments:

At 6:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny Becky, just your luck

Super T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home