Don't shoot the messenger
I've got good news and bad news. The good news is Toronto's Becky reprieve has been extended! I signed another contract with Appleby and will be staying in the Cayman Islands for at least another 6 months. The bad news is I will be returning to Toronto at the end of February (dates yet to be determined) to wreak as much havoc as I can in one week. Polish your dancing shoes, get your thumb mics ready - I'm coming to town!

7 Comments:
I feel so special. You're coming home to see me because that's my reading week. Are you sure you're ready for the family craziness Beck?
to prepare for the craziness, i plan on keeping myself mildly intoxicated for the next few weeks... linds - i suggest you do the same!
yay....Becky is coming to town.....can't wait
Super T
Beck the shed's almost ready for you. Just a little insulation required and then it's good to go.
Yayy!
becky ur coming back for a week are u sure ur ready for the weather change....lol
Selina
people here think i'm crazy to travel to toronto in february. i'm not ready to face the wintery north but it will be worth it to see everyone!
my ticket's booked for feb. 25. only 20 more sleeps!!
p.s.
i hope there's a mini-bar in the shed...
Looking forward to seeing you Becky!!!
Robert and Jenn
Post a Comment
<< Home