Monday, March 19, 2007

Christmas in March continues...







with another amazing gift. Rumours have been floating around the island about this for the past couple of weeks, but today, at 8:01a.m., it was confirmed. The Tragically Hip will be performing here in Grand Cayman on May 1st!!!! [insert big cheer here] And, it gets better. Not only will I be attending the concert, I will be attending the concert as a VIP!! My friend, Chris, is setting me up with a VIP ticket. I can't believe my luck! My non-Canadian friends can't understand how ecstatic I am. Nor do they know what they're in for when they see Gord perform.
The band that has provided the soundtrack to my life is coming here... It's unbelievable. The Hip played at the ACC the night before my birthday this year - I was crushed when I had to miss it. The Universe is making up for that disappointment. Thank you, Universe, and please keep surprises like this coming!!!
p.s.
Tickets go on sale April 2nd. Anyone who would like to join me, please place your orders with me by March 31st!

6 Comments:

At 6:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Becky.....VIP ticket....you must be thrilled.

Love, Super T

 
At 7:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cayman Island will never be the same after that concert ... and neither will you Bx. I hope your Caymanian friends have been warned!I guess the countdown is on!

 
At 4:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey becky
u have some luck on ur side i cant believe the HIP is coming there and u get VIP tix ur wont lucky woman u know:)

Selina

 
At 1:48 p.m., Blogger Bx said...

i can't believe how lucky i've been lately, selina! unfortunately, they don't sell lottery tickets here, otherwise i would definitely buy one...

 
At 9:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao lottery ticket sounds good right now...lol but really ur amazingly lucky to have ur fav band there its going to be great im sure:)

 
At 11:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey becky
just a reminder that the Junos are on April first if u can get them on t.v there the HIP will be on there i thought u would like to know:)
Selina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home